This is what OQ 2 is currently slated to include:
- Purely random character generation.
- New Spells, (at least 50 Battle Magic )
- Sorcery Enhanced.
- Generic Deities + spells.
- Blood Magic for evil magicians.
- Straight forward rules for Relationships by Simon Bray.
- At least ten New Monsters.
- Genre Guides. How to use OpenQuest for specific Genres such as Swords and Sorcery, Low Magic settings, High Fantasy etc
- Plus other small highlight boxes, containing explanation of current rules for the first time D100 player or Games Master.
- Mass combat + Domain rules
- Otherworlds of magic explained.
- More setting info for the Empire of Gatan.
- More plunder items.
Here's your chance to influence me and pitch for your favoured rules addition from the above list or suggest something not on the list.
Couple of caveats
- Any rules suggestion has to be done the OpenQuest way. ie be simple and straight forward, ideally roll % skill then an immediate effect.
- No importing of rules from RQ or BRP, so no suggestions I'd like to see RQ6 style combat maneuvers in OQ
- Keep criticism constructive. I should really need to tell you how to behave on a forum, but I know how these things blow up sometimes