Cakebread & Walton February Sale

doomedpc

All our games, both PDF and print editions, are on sale at 15% off from now until the 28th February! Go get ‘em!

Also, our 32 page military historical adventure, “Depths of Winter”, is now available as a “pay what you like” product, with all proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=4595

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

• 3 weeks later...

I know, I know. I'm saving up for a convention next month and hoping I'll have enough to pay for my hotel. And I can't decide between Renaissance Deluxe or Clockwork & Chivalry as a starter set. But ah, the temptation to drop $30 or so on a print book.

*evil cackle* You know you wants them both. Perhaps you could take your tent to the con? ;)

It really depends if you want to run it off the shelf or use the rules to power your own black powder setting.

RD is more a developers kit for all things Early Modern - you have the rules and plenty of period info, but it is not a complete setting (although you have all the stuff you need to populate one).

C&C is a complete (a very complete) setting - you get rules, all the setting info, starting adventures, etc., and there are further adventures available to purchase.

Peter Cakebread

*evil cackle* You know you wants them both. Perhaps you could take your tent to the con? ;)

The tent is not an option given that I have a roommate coming in from tri-Cities, but I do now have both PDFs at least -- RD from Drive-Thru and C&C from the current Bundle of Holding. Print books might have to wait a while, as I do want to be able to eat and drink at the con.

Thanks to everyone who bought things in our February sale! And special thanks to those who bought Depths of Winter - all the proceeds from the sale of that adventure go to the Wounded Warrior Project and C&W have matched your donations.

Peter Cakebread