I played my first RuneQuest game last night and enjoyed it quite a bit. Still there some things that are unclear to me... I played the MRQ2 version of the game.
1. If my character impales a target with his long spear, what does happen if he doesn't remove the spear from the impaled body ? Can he attack again with the spear by simply twisting the blade and shaft inside the wound ? Des he have to remove the spear first to attack again ? Does the -10% per size range maneuver modificator apply only to the target or to the attacker too ?
2. Where are the tarifications for transportation ? I found the price of a boat, but not how much I pay for being ferried from one place to another.
3. Can I charge a creature that is 20 m away from me if I am a human being wearin soft leather armour ?
4. Does an escape defensive maneuver throw the defender to the ground ?
5. Is there a place/book where a player can find information that is picturing common knowledge of the people of Glorantha ? I found the game slow to the point of being TOO slow because the game master had to depict everything on the way, as places and people where too different for us to infere their demeanour and behave accordingly... I have the same question about maps.