Why have Ashes to Ashes, The Green and Classic Fantasy?

Guest Smallpokss

Guest Smallpokss

Why is it that monograph writers always make distinctions between monographs?

It's all monographs, isn't it?

You don't get non monograph writers splitting hairs about different types of monographs, even though they do exist, so why are monograph writers so anal about this?

Simon Phlipped

Never right in a million years 69

Many Systems, but its just roleplaying isn't it? So don't get anal about it because I don't like it up that way!

Smallpokss: Why is he blaming us for laughing at Soltakss? It's so unfair!

Conrad: Perhaps because we did.

Edited by Smallpokss

man what

Simon's bored.

Either that or someone else is bored and making fun of Simon.

EDIT: Oops, it seems in the time between when I wrote this and when I posted it Conrad has been outed as the Bored Party.

Either that or someones else is bored and framed Conrad for making fun of Simon...

Edited by Rurik

Help kill a Trollkin here.

Guest Smallpokss

Cheeky today, aren't we Conrad? :7

SGL.

You got me Trif. :) I couldn't let Soltakss go unmocked for his clownish comments. The silly season has just begun. Beware the snides of March!;)

Many Systems, but its just roleplaying isn't it? So don't get anal about it because I don't like it up that way!

Edited by Smallpokss

Guest Smallpokss

Simon's boring.

Did you mean this Rurik?>:>

Edited by Smallpokss

Guest Smallpokss

Soltakss, have you been glue sniffing?

Thats what you should have asked Soltakss!;)

Edited by Smallpokss

I see you've taken a leaf from Banned Beetle's book and created a new logon. Well done. Although you'll need an I* ********er to get around Banned Beetle's beetle sense.

I'm glad that after a couple of months of depressing work-related and home-related issues, I can still find time to amuse you.

Be sure to point out any more clownish comments I make while trying to understand issues, as it really does help.

I'm going now to my weekly games session where I'll unleash a hellstorm on my unsuspecting players. When they ask why, I'll point them your way. They'll appreciate that.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Guest Smallpokss

I see you've taken a leaf from Banned Beetle's book and created a new logon. Well done. Although you'll need an I* ********er to get around Banned Beetle's beetle sense...

Still snorting the marching powder I see!>:>

I'm glad that after a couple of months of depressing work-related and home-related issues, I can still find time to amuse you..

I feel your stress you poor poor thing!:_( I'm being sarcastic by the way!:)And you don't deserve any sympathy, only merciless mockery.

Be sure to point out any more clownish comments I make while trying to understand issues, as it really does help..

You calling anyone that differentiates one form of sci fi from another as "anal" really doesn't help either, you numbskull.

I'm going now to my weekly games session where I'll unleash a hellstorm on my unsuspecting players. When they ask why, I'll point them your way. They'll appreciate that.

Don't blame me for your bad GMing habits, stop wallowing in your elitism and take your head from out of your rectum. Then maybe you just might realize what a silly little man you've been.;D

Edited by Smallpokss

Hello Conrad,

Do you know what I like about this forum? I like the fact that there is no "heavy handed" moderation, like banning people, issuing warnings, public scorning, thread deletion etc. etc. You can even piss off the moderator himself and you are safe. It feels like Heaven or the Island of Utopia, really.

However, when one individual takes advantage of the non-violent environment of BRP Central to sign in with forged identities, doing actions that would result in an immediate and permanent ban in any other Internet community, then I feel less happy about this environment. But I still love it above all other forums.

Seriously, man, is it too much if we ask that you bring your rough manners somewhere else? Do you really need a bogeyman who punishes you in order to behave in a civil way?

Thank you for your collaboration.

P.S. this is no criticism of the moderator habits here.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Ok what happened here with this thread and it's replys? Did someone get stuck in the BUTT with a EVIL toxin or what<g>? Guys this is a great site for all to exchange ideas and advance the BRP system, plus learn or share a little with one another. It takes all kinds to make a hobby fun and expand it. Lets do it in a civil and friendly way.

Penn

Old time RPGer of +34 yrs, player/DM/GM.

To this day, smallpox is the only human infectious disease to have been eradicated.

Time to bury this thread.

SGL.

PS: Not heavy-handed? I just did a 2nd profile ban! Consider yourselves warned and scorned! This-is-the beetle-pens!!!

Click-click! :b1:

Edited by Trifletraxor

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.