OPERATION ULYSSES - Investigating the Disappearance of a Titan-Class Starfreighter

operation-ulysses.jpgOperation Ulysses takes place within the Gammadon fields, scene of an apocalyptic space war fought millennia ago by two extinct species. The shattered remains of their colossal starcraft still drift aimlessly and their ancient atomic mines even now patrol the space lanes, seeking to destroy any ship traversing the system.

Midway through its journey across the Gammadon fields, near the planet of Ion 9, the ISIS corp. star freighter Ulysses was inexplicably wrenched out of hyperspace by an unknown form of energy. The Ulysses was hauling a huge consignment of litherium ore from IMF67 (ISIS Mining Facility 67) to ISIS corp.’s industrial centers on the planet Auris. Shortly after its initial distress call, all communication between ISIS Corp. and the Ulysses was lost.

In this heroic level science fiction campaign, the adventures have been contacted by the mega-corporation ISIS corp. (Interstellar Industrial Supply), the largest litherium mining and manufacturing company in the Hadrion Galaxy, to investigate the recent disappearance of the Ulysses, one of their Titan-class starfreighters.

By Eric Lane Webb. 178 pages. Published July 2011 by Chaosium.

Edited by Trifletraxor

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

• 10 months later...

Sounds a bit like a Ridley Scott sci-fi to me. Hmmm I might get this after I see Prometheus and maybe my troupe might be up for a one-shot or so

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...