Design Mechanism Launches the RuneQuest Archive on Drivethru

lawrence.whitaker

And who do you think obliterated the Obliterated God in the first place, oh blasphemous one
Uh... try 'himself'! Sheesh.

I can see that the Atroxic Church needs to pay you a little visit, to help amend your heretical ways...
(cracks knuckles) Sure, bring 'em on. I'll introduce them to my sister!

post-569-140468075006_thumb.png

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb

I can see that the Atroxic Church needs to pay you a little visit, to help amend your heretical ways...
(screaming!) "...Nobody expects The Atroxic Inquisition !!!"

(Someone had to say it heh heh ;D)

Edited by Mankcam

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Are the core rules for RQI and RQII found in one of these PDFs? Is there some other RQ books that are the 'core' books that these pdfs are branched from? I don't own any runequest stuff at all.

MRQ2 is now reprinted as "Legend" as Loz said above (pdf available for $1 I think? - but where? It's a Mongoose product) - and is just fine, I got a hard copy for Christmas! :) MRQ1 is available for free in an SRD on this site - but forget that, it's a crock.

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Are the core rules for RQI and RQII found in one of these PDFs? Is there some other RQ books that are the 'core' books that these pdfs are branched from? I don't own any runequest stuff at all.

If you don't own any runequest stuff I would wait for Loz to finish RQ6 in spring and buy that version of the rules.

• 1 month later...