Conversion from MRQ1 to MRQ2/Legend

Chorpa

I am about to prepare to start of a Legend campaign and was thinking about using the MRQ1 adventure Rune of Chaos as a first adventure. I am sure there have been a conversion document how to convert between MRQ1 to MRQ2 available but can't seem to be able to find it now. Anyone have it available and willing to share it?

I am about to prepare to start of a Legend campaign and was thinking about using the MRQ1 adventure Rune of Chaos as a first adventure. I am sure there have been a conversion document how to convert between MRQ1 to MRQ2 available but can't seem to be able to find it now. Anyone have it available and willing to share it?

It appears to be still on the Mongoose web site. http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pdf/rqconverr.pdf

Yes I seems like it. Only thing I have to decide on if I wanna deal with the Rune Magic vs. Common Magic. Same spells but different ways to acquire them. But I think I will just handle the Rune in the adventure as an uncommon magic artifact making it even more special and tempting for the players. ;-)

Not even sure if I am gonna use Common Magic in my campaign too. Want to keep magic using down to a selected few who either spend their lives in books or appeasing gods/demons/spirits and so on. But should work anyway making the Rune even more special.