Potion Creation and Reptilians

Alex Greene

And with my first post here on this forum, I'd like to say hello, and to say a bit about me.

If you frequent the Shadownessence World of Darkness forum, you'll already know me as Libra, a moderator on those boards. I am also a published freelancer.

I've had material published for White Wolf and Mongoose Publishing. My articles have appeared in Signs & Portents, and articles I've written have appeared in both Traveller Compendia published to date - the two-part "Medic!" article, "Old Flames," "The Flying Money Pit," "Balancing The Books" and, of course, The "Thing In The Pit" - my favourite S&P article.

All of those were, of course, for Mongoose Traveller.

Before that, I'd had articles published in White Wolf's World of Darkness: Dogs of War, the Hunter: the Vigil Core Rulebook and the Hunter: the Vigil supplement Night Stalkers.

So I'm not entirely unpublished.

I joined BRP Central because of the Downloads section, and the facility to allow me to upload and share documents of my own. And as of the time of this post, I currently have two articles available, both for Legend, on this very site.

I have made these articles entirely Open Content, so you can use them and enjoy them as you see fit.

Feedback would be appreciated, particularly on the Reptilians article which is open for revision. Enjoy, and I hope to enjoy hanging around on these fora.

Author of Fioracitta for Mythras and the 2d6 SFRPG setting of Castrobancla.