Is it Safe Now?

1d8+DB

Yes, it's good to have BRPC back. Many thanks, Triff!

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Site is safe now yes. No scans detect any malware or vulnerabilities, all passwords have been changed and the site is clean. Pruned a month of the database to be sure. God-damn cyber-broos! X(

It is a pity that you had to prune back the database by a month.:_( But at least we have our favourite BRP site back! ;t):)

http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)

So if Triff is webhero number one for BRP

Presumably whoever uses Wayback machine and reposts the lost month's drivel er insights gets to be webhero number two

Good workTriff.

Presumably the holiday was as exciting and fun as you had hoped?

Rule Zero: Don't be on fire

Did we lose the Magic World thread? If so, they'll have to start the argument all over again ...

Sadly, it seems so.

Luckily, I can remember the gist: It's nothing to do with the original Magic World. ;) It'll be Elric! with the Moorcock filed-off, so use Random Armour Points, No Hit Locations and No Strike Ranks either. And future Chaosium fantasy supplements will follow that model "for the forseeable future".

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

And future Chaosium fantasy supplements will follow that model "for the forseeable future".

Not quite true. Classic Fantasy is a great game that merges RQ with D&D. I don't think it has any intention of going away either.

70/420

Not quite true.

Just quotin' zomben's interview...

Q: Will future fantasy supplements be written for the Golden Book, Magic World or both? Will Magic World be Chaosium’s new default line for fantasy?

A: My understanding is that MagicWorld will indeed be the core generic fantasy game line for Chaosium for the forseeable future.

Guest Vile Traveller

Thanks for getting the site back up, Triff! Good thing the pruning covers my time away, so i don't need to spend as much time catching up on what happened. Seriously, at times like these one really appreciates how much BRP Central has done for the D100 community. Please don't go away ever again!

Glad the site is back! The attack must have been very bad because the Tech Support at my work came by because it tripped our monitoring system!:)

Good job fixing the problem Triff!

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas