Dark Streets C18th Mythos Available for Pre-orders

doomedpc

Dark Streets: The Adventures of the Bow Street Runners in Their Struggles Against the Minions of the Cthulhu Mythos, is available to preorder now as a print/PDF bundle!

The 156 page book features extensive information and period maps of grim, vice ridden city of London in 1749; together with information on the Cthulhu Mythos in the city, numerous adventure seeds, a 30 page adventure, "Gin and St Giles" and a set of ready-made adventurers.

The PDF is available immediately, and the print edition will be out in March.

http://shop.cubicle7store.com/epages/es113...roducts/CB76111

See a review here http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_revi...ducts_id=109328

And don't miss Hellfire, a 50 page adventure for Dark Streets, available now as a PDF, and coming soon in a print edition.

Hellfire - Cakebread & Walton | DriveThruRPG.com

Dark Streets requires the Renaissance Deluxe rulebook.

http://shop.cubicle7store.com/epages/es113...roducts/CB76110

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

A blog with some kind words for Dark Streets and Hellfire:

"Case the First: Cakebread & Walton. These guys are making some of the most amazing historical books I've seen in a very long time. Their "Dark Streets", which I wrote about previously, brings the mythos to 18th century London with exquisite details, and a system that's very compatible with CoC's. And just recently, they sent me a courtesy PDF of a recent adventure: Hellfire!, which details a dark and secret evil lurking in Sir Francis Dashwood's Hellfire Club, in an adventure that could have been easy to make very shallow, but instead the authors went for something complex and magnificence, with some unexpected surprises."

The Other Renaissance... Ftagn! So while we've all been… | RPGpundit on Xanga

Peter Cakebread

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished running Call of Cthulhu using Chaosiums 1920s 6e. My group has been playing it for 6+ years now and need a CoC campaign change. We will be getting the print versions of Dark Streets and Renaissance Deluxe. I just hope you plan to continue adding adventures and other neat stuff for Dark Streets. Do not let it fade away!

Your combat looks so deadly)

Why is Renaissance Deluxe PDF only $4.99? I am not complaing but is there a sale to help push Dark Streets?

Edited by MrHemlocks

Glad you're liking the looks of it and thank you for your kind words :)

There are other Flintlock & Steel adventures in the pipeline for Dark Streets (there are a couple of folk working on them now) - and we have something more substantial planned, futher along, if all goes well...

The combat is deadly! I've run some thrilling and particularly grisly fights with the ruleset - and the sanity rules are fairly unforgiving too.

I'm not sure whether the pdf ruleset will stay at the sale price - we always intended it to be an introductory sale. Sorry, that's a bit vague. I don't think I would do very well on The Apprentice. I guess we have faith that those folk who don't only use PDFs will like it so much that, once they've read it, they'll want the hardcopy.

Edited by doomedpc

Peter Cakebread

• 1 month later...

Nice mini-review of Dark Streets ... "Speaking of Cthulhu-related gaming stuff, I wanted to mention that my favourite RPG book of 2013 so far is (hands down) Dark Streets from Cakebread and Walton."

Akratic Wizardry: Dark Streets

Any word as to when it will be ready for sale, print form, in the USA? I ordered the RENAISSANCE DELUXE rule book and read it three times already. Now I just need Dark Streets and my Call of Cthulhu group will be ready to play.

• 5 months later...

I'm a little late to the party, having stumbled upon Dark Streets this month while I was looking through Cubicle 7's online store. I grabbed the pdf off of DTRPG, and have been really impressed with DS' historical setting, and the tweaks to the Renaissance system. Impressed enough to track down a print copy - that took some work.

Anyway, nice work, Cakebread & Walton. I'm going to have to pay closer attention to your future releases.

I'm a little late to the party, having stumbled upon Dark Streets this month while I was looking through Cubicle 7's online store. I grabbed the pdf off of DTRPG, and have been really impressed with DS' historical setting, and the tweaks to the Renaissance system. Impressed enough to track down a print copy - that took some work.

Anyway, nice work, Cakebread & Walton. I'm going to have to pay closer attention to your future releases.

*blush* Many thanks :)

Peter Cakebread