Roleplayers Chronicle Renaissance Articles

doomedpc

"Roleplayers Chronicle made a major announcement today regarding the changes coming for 2013. One of the biggest changes is my move from doing reviews to a new article series called Featured Product. The multi-article Featured Product series will contain an in-depth test drive of a particular game system or setting. I am pleased to announce that the first Featured Product will be Clockwork & Chivalry/Cthulhu, coming in April. The Clockwork & Chivalry Featured Product series will contain a look at the game's setting, character creation, game balance, support, and production quality. From this series I'll be generating a collection of five pre-generated characters for use within your own adventures and campaigns, hopefully available for download at the Clockwork & Chivalry website (with the approval of Peter and Ken of course). The Featured Product series posts on Saturdays at 2:00 PM CST and should cover between 4 and 6 articles with a single article posting each week. I'll post links when each article comes available. You are all welcome to post comments and follow-ups to the presented article at the bottom of the article's page. You can even chat about your own experiences with Clockwork & Chivalry, Clockwork & Cthulhu, or the Renaissance system." Aaron, Roleplayers Chronicle Roleplayers Chronicle » Letters from the Editor – What’s New for 2013

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

• 4 weeks later...

The wonderful folks at Roleplayers Chronicle have launched their new Featured Product section, and first up is an indepth look at Clockwork & Chivalry.

Roleplayers Chronicle » Featured Product: Clockwork & Chivalry – First Impressions (Part 1)

Issue 2 of the Roleplayers Chronicle magazine is now out - it includes a lengthy adventure for Clockwork & Chivalry.

Roleplayers Chronicle » Issue #2 of the Roleplayers Chronicle Magazine is Now Available

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...