OpenQuest2 April Update

Newt

This is a copy of the Update that has just been sent out to people who Pre-ordered OpenQuest 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok reached a major milestone a couple of days ago

OPENQUEST 2 IS LAID OUT :)

Its going to 'internal check' with Simon Bray (art) and Paul Mitchener (who did the proof of the new content) tonight. This will be a quick check, which should be complete by Sunday night.

Which means a draft version of OQ2 with be with you on Monday morning (GMT) :)

The Draft will then be checked by a team of people who've already volunteered, a process that can take up to two weeks before I send it to the printers. I reckon Mid May - Early June for the final printed book.

Meanwhile I'll be putting Savage North and Life and Death together this weekend. Neither book are the huge marathon that the core book has been, so those of you who preordered them should have draft pdfs in a couple of weeks.

After this I'll be laying out HBD and putting OpenQuest Basics together.

Hopefully I'm aiming high to get all the books out as one bundle. Realistically I'm preparing for separate mailings on a monthly basis. I'll kept you informed on how this is going to work.

Some work has been done on OpenQuest Adventures this week, with Art being commissioned and line up of content being decided. Next week I should have some news on what form it should be taking.

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain