When will Magic World be Available on DriveThruRPG?

silent_bob

No idea. I spoke to Nick about it last week, and he was working on it. Hopefully soon?

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

• 5 months later...

Agreed that the absence of Magic World on RPGNow doesn't make much sense - I've bought a lot of PDF's there, including a fair number produced by Chaosium, but I don't make a habit of monitoring their website. There's no question that they could make more money from me if their stuff showed up on RPGNow more promptly.

While we're on the subject of PDFs, if any of you talk to the people at Chaosium, you might also mention their improving the quality of the PDFs in general, particularly breaking large books into multiple PDFs. It's very difficult to use Chaosium PDFs on tablets, netbooks, etc. because Google Drive can't preview them as they are too large. It would also be nice to have hot links in the index, etc.

You can follow me on Google+ here: https://www.google.com/+PaulVasquezE