Magic World Print Version + PDF?

ReluctantGM

Ditto. I think it's time Chaosium accepted that if one buys a physical book one gets the pdf for free. Right now I have to choose and yet from most other d100 publishers I get both for one price.

I don't mind paying for both, but I won't buy the game until the pdf is available at DriveThruRPG.com. That site is better at managing and archiving your pdf purchases than Chaosium.

Does anyone known when Magic Word will be available on DriveThruRPG.com?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind paying for both, but I won't buy the game until the pdf is available at DriveThruRPG.com. That site is better at managing and archiving your pdf purchases than Chaosium.

Does anyone known when Magic Word will be available on DriveThruRPG.com?

Ditto! I have just ordered the physical book from a store but still waiting for it to become available through DriveThruRPG/RPGNow so I can get the pdf too. Love to have a pdf availabe so I can work on adventures and stuff with only my laptop/tablet and not having to lug around the book everywhere.

I know getting it up on Drivethru is one of those 'to do list' things for the Chaosium dudes. I spoke to Nick about it a few weeks ago, and he was going to pester Charlie about it. I'm sure the CoC 7 Kickstarter, GenCon and NecronomiCon has gotten in the way.

I'll touch base with them again next week and pester them about getting it up on Drivethru.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

Yes I have gotten the impression that they have been quite swamped with work at the moment and pretty sure it has been because of that. I am sure the book would have done better pdf wise if it had been available there though. But from what I understand the sale physical book is doing well.

The book should be in my possession after the weekend so I can start to digest it. Already have plans on using the Southern Reaches setting and maybe combine it with The Realm setting from Design Mechanisms Book of Quests. You got to love the cross-compatibility of the different d100 games! ;-)

Ether way back to topic even if I don't mind getting the book and pdf separately as mentioned it would indeed be nice to have a bundle option.