Hey all! New guy here with a question!

Siege

New guy here! New to the forum (first post!) and new to the game. I saw that Drivethrurpg had it for $1 and I couldn't pass that up!

Anyway, on to my question. I was looking over character creation in the book, and I like the idea of point buy method. Though I am a bit confused. I can't find any information saying what the stat starts off at. I thought 10 (because that is how most games do it) but then I read on and saw that they have 80 points to spend. I thought to myself that the starting score can't be 10, because then they would have almost enough points to make every stat an 18 (or close to it).

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks a bunch!

The characteristics start at 0. Put them where you want and at the end they shouldn't total more than 80 points.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of great people here, you should feel right at home.

New guy here! New to the forum (first post!) and new to the game. I saw that Drivethrurpg had it for $1 and I couldn't pass that up!

Anyway, on to my question. I was looking over character creation in the book, and I like the idea of point buy method. Though I am a bit confused. I can't find any information saying what the stat starts off at. I thought 10 (because that is how most games do it) but then I read on and saw that they have 80 points to spend. I thought to myself that the starting score can't be 10, because then they would have almost enough points to make every stat an 18 (or close to it).

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks a bunch!

Edited by threedeesix

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

The characteristics start at 0. Put them where you want and at the end they shouldn't total more than 80 points.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of great people here, you should feel right at home.

Awesome! Thank you so much for that info!