New Installment of Kingdom & Commonwealth?

sdavies2720

Thanks for your update from the future on your website News Update October 10, 2014 but I was disappointed not to see anything about the next installment of the Kingdom and Commonwealth adventure arc for Clockwork & Chivalry.

My players are about to start Quintessence, and if another episode isn't in the wings, I need to start planning now!

Thanks -- it's been a great story arc for us.

Steve

Bathalians, the newest UberVillians!

Hi Steve,

I'm glad you've been enjoying the series :)

We posted news on this a while ago, saying "the next book in the series is partly finished, and we are looking for ways to take the project forward. But it has to be said that the Kingdom & Commonwealth Campaign, though critically well-received, is not proving as commercially successful as the Clockwork & Chivalry core rulebook and Clockwork & Cthulhu. Since this is our day job, we've had to move it down the priority list in favour of higher profile projects."

Since then we've continued to look at ways to complete the series. We know how much folk have enjoyed playing it and we're fond of it too. If there is a solution, it won't be very quick (as we are working on other projects at present), but if there is the continued demand we might reconsider (perhaps, if the demand is there, we could fund the book via Kickstarter).

• Like 1

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

• 1 month later...

Quite understandable Peter...

Does this mean that the C&C line is more or less frozen for the time being or are there still room and possibilities to submit to you guys some scenarios or content for it ?

Thanks...

Edited by Vermer

Quite understandable Peter...

Does this mean that the C&C line is more or less frozen for the time being or are there still room and possibilities to submit to you guys some scenarios or content for it ?

Thanks...

There's definitely room for submitting scenarios and content! All the existing C&C products are becoming available via POD (we're hoping all of them will be available by the end of this week), and we have new PDF and print products lined up from contributing authors for Dark Streets and Renaissance. If folk would like to submit for C&C, we'd always be happy to discuss it/take a look at it (and possibly offer input) :D

Anyone interested should feel free to PM me on here, or contact us via the Cakebread & Walton/Clockwork and Chivalry website.

Edited by doomedpc

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings