Chaosium Sale (and some goof news for non-US buyers)...

NickMiddleton

Yes, it was goof timing on the sale for me. I have Astounding Adventures and Atomic-Age Cthulhu on the way, for $40 with shipping.

Funny how my RPG buying habits have changed these past couple years. I get about half my stuff in PDF form, and three of my book RPG purchases this year have been through Kickstarters (Army Ants, Sixcess Core, and Supers Revised). I'm not alone in this, right? :)

Edited by ORtrail

I get about half my stuff in PDF form, and three of my book RPG purchases this year have been through Kickstarters (Army Ants, Sixcess Core, and Supers Revised). I'm not alone in this, right? :)

I get most of my stuff as PDFs, due to space restrictions and cheapness. Half of the few physical books I get come from Kickstarters or patronage campaigns: Lords of Gossamer and Shadow, the upcoming Guide to Glorantha, CoC7, the Thrilling Adventure graphic novel ...

Frank

"Welcome to the hottest and fastest-growing hobby of, er, 1977." -- The Laundry RPG

Another point to note about a pdf is that it's harder for your partner/spouse to find how much gaming stuff you actually own. There's no tell-tale bookshelf groaning under the weight and the man cave is lighter and cleaner needing less supervision from the non-gamer in your life.

Nigel