Dragonmeet 2013

RosenMcStern

On Saturday I will be at Dragonmeet in London, c/o Chronicle City. Copies of BRP Mecha will be there, too, so if you want yours signed look for me there and leave a message if I am away.

In case of complaints, books you disliked or rotten tomatoes to throw, instead, please look for me personally and not for Angus (and be sure to aim well, it's quite overcrowded I'm told).

See you there.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Wish I could be there, for the autograph, not the tomato throwing contest. Unfortunately, I live on the wrong side of the pond, in the New(er) England.

Oh well, have a great time.

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

There was a distinct lack of tomatoes in the Trade Hall at Dragonmeet 2013.

It was great place to see some of the companies involved in producing RPG material from the UK.

C7, Chronicle City and Mongoose of course, for the D100 fans, plus Pelgrane with both their software and their RPG lines.

Several other companies whose products, I'm sorry to say, did not catch my eye enough to persuade me to release funds.

Ran a great One Ring game and talked to loads of luminaries of the UK RPG scene, played a fun demo of the C7 Hobbit Tales card game (I shall be getting this at Conception in seven weeks time after the boat gets in).

The downsides; a very early start, up at 5AM; a long day, not home until 11.30pm. My old bones don't allow for this kind of routine on a regular basis any more.

A super Christmas gift to me as always.

Nigel