Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations on the updated Runequest 6

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Congratulations on the updated Runequest 6

Got the updated Runequest 6 PDF today - looks great!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Indeed it does. Can't wait for the hard copy.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this for all buyers or just Indiegogo backers?

Queensland, AUSTRALIA - "Hot one day, Tropical the next!"
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes it looks great. The hard cover copy will look really nice. Kinda cool seeing my name on the backers page

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tzunder View Post
    Is this for all buyers or just Indiegogo backers?
    Indiegogo backers first. I will be updating the general files in due course, but only once all the backers have their copies (coz they funded the changes and its only fair).
    The Design Mechanism: Publishers of RuneQuest 6th Edition
    www.thedesignmechanism.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I would like to preface my post here with the caveat that I'm onto a second bottle of merlot.

Now that's out of the way, as of today I now own each product available from The Design Mechanism. RQ6, MI, MI companion, BoQ, and the RQ app. While this is hardly necessary, it does nevertheless Inspire in me the desire to express to those responsible my appreciation of their efforts. I am an American, and as such have spent the majority of my life as a BRP user in the shadow of the D&D d20 heritage. RuneQuest has always held a special place in my heart, and with the recent return of the RQ name, so too has returned my love of role-playing. I use these rules to entertain many members of my university Anthropology Society, a group for whom the specific details of reality are never lost. As a result, they will only ever accept RQ6 as their system, and the mythic settings it easily supports.

On behalf of myself, my friends, and the EWU Anthro Society, I would like to thank Loz and Pete both for dragging the d100 model I have always embraced into the 21st century.
    Currently running...
    Peasant's Crown... GRRM inspired BGB
    Hauver, a magically anachronistic Victorian setting using Gaslight
    Bear Tribe... Bronze age barbarian RQ6

Queensland, AUSTRALIA - "Hot one day, Tropical the next!"
    Downloads
    Uploads

I couldn't of said it better! Three cheers for RQ!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.whitaker View Post
    I will be updating the general files in due course, but only once all the backers have their copies (coz they funded the changes and its only fair).
    Will those general files be available to those of us who pre-ordered RQ6 the first time around, in 2012? And if so, how? I checked Glorantha.com and DesignMechanism.com and neither lists the order I made back then.
    Frank
    "A hidden corridor! Fortunately it was labeled!" -- Sadie Doyle, "Beyond Belief: Sarcophagus Now", The Thrilling Adventure Hour

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by fmitchell View Post
    Will those general files be available to those of us who pre-ordered RQ6 the first time around, in 2012? And if so, how? I checked Glorantha.com and DesignMechanism.com and neither lists the order I made back then.
    Yes they will. The updated file is being uploaded to Moon Design today and you'll be able to update your PDF from their archive.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    I would like to preface my post here with the caveat that I'm onto a second bottle of merlot.

Now that's out of the way, as of today I now own each product available from The Design Mechanism. RQ6, MI, MI companion, BoQ, and the RQ app. While this is hardly necessary, it does nevertheless Inspire in me the desire to express to those responsible my appreciation of their efforts. I am an American, and as such have spent the majority of my life as a BRP user in the shadow of the D&D d20 heritage. RuneQuest has always held a special place in my heart, and with the recent return of the RQ name, so too has returned my love of role-playing. I use these rules to entertain many members of my university Anthropology Society, a group for whom the specific details of reality are never lost. As a result, they will only ever accept RQ6 as their system, and the mythic settings it easily supports.

On behalf of myself, my friends, and the EWU Anthro Society, I would like to thank Loz and Pete both for dragging the d100 model I have always embraced into the 21st century.
    You know, its things like this that make my week. From the bottom of our hearts, Pete and I thank you (and the EWU Anthro Society). It is very much appreciated.

:-)