Thread: Designing Company Deployments & Missions

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Designing Company Deployments & Missions

I have just uploaded a new entry on The Company blog about how I create Missions and Deployments for The Company.

Hope it helps.

Designing Missions… | The Company

Rik KM

Downloads
    Uploads

Good stuff - I've been eagerly looking forward to seeing more articles or commentary on The Company.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 1000buffalo View Post
    Good stuff - I've been eagerly looking forward to seeing more articles or commentary on The Company.
    Well just to say that I've now finished the rough first draft of the first Company supliment... Currently under the red pen as I speak.

The contents of the suppliment will include:

Cyber-warfare
    More equipment - including quite a bit of underwater equipment
    Some really cool gadgets such as sniper detection systems.
    A few bits of new armour - including the rather controvertial Dragon Scale armour (the jury is still out on that one).
    An assessment of the Arab Spring
    A couple of new hotspots - Mali being one of them
    Land mines and other area denial weapons
    A detailed assessment of a competitor to the Company - including character templates.
    Mission seeds and some new clients
    Also a full length deployment

Hopefully that should keep people happy.

Rik KM

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll inquire with a bump and ask if this very nifty supplement is still on the drawing board ... ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Its fully written. Unfortunately the author has decided to take a break from RPG writing at the present moment and I'm uncertain of when he will return Seeing as I need his participation to complete the book, its on hold for the time being.

Over the Christmas holidays I'll be working out how to progress with The Company - whether to commission any new supplements and adventures without Rik being around to be Line Editor or just simply leave it as a rather magnificent standalone game.
    Last edited by Newt; December 17th, 2013 at 22:09.
    Toddle pip!

;O) Newt
    D101 Games, putting out the Free OGL OpenQuest, D100 gaming made simple & OGL.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the update / information, Mr. Newt. The author probably isn't the only one to get burned out on gaming from time to time. Actually, given the topics for The Company and supplement, I could see someone needing a break. It's quite close to current affairs after all.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

I think Newt could have bigged this up with something like:

The author of the supplement is currently on a secret mission in the Mid-East and unavailable to finish the module. When his research is complete he'll be able to offer completely new and exciting situations and mission information such as; Infiltration of Iran's nuclear programme, Access to the secrets of Mossad's war against Hezbollah, How to track down and assassinate Islamic terror suspects in Pakistan, A how-to on stealing Chinese technological secrets from Shenzen industrial zone.

Sounds much better than 'the author's taking a break' doesn't it.