Assistance Required with new Legend Supplements

soltakss

Over the past year or so, I have been working on several Legend supplements, and have reached the point where I need some help to continue.

The text has been completed on at least two supplements, but I need help on content, proof-reading, editing, layout and illustrations.

So, I am looking for people to assist in the following areas:

• Content – Answering the following questions: Is it suitable for publication? What shouldn't be included? What extra needs to be included? What needs changing?
  • Proof-reading – Correcting any grammatical errors, typos and inconsistencies.
  • Editing – Cutting down and reformatting of the text (I may think I am perfect, but others quite rightly disagree)
  • Layout – Apparently, dumping it from Word isn't the right way to do the layout, so I need someone who knows what they are doing.
  • Illustrations – I cannot draw, but I can do some rudimentary diagrams and maps, so I need people who can give me small drawings (Black and White preferred) to illustrate the text.

Payment would be in the form of a free copy of the supplement, plus a share of any profits the supplements make. I would not expect this to be particularly high, though.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at soltakss@yahoo.com for more information.

The Legend supplements in the pipeline are:

• The Land of Ice and Stone (Roleplaying in the Old Stone Age around 40,000 BC)
  • The Dark Isles (Britain during the Dark Ages)
  • The Dark Isles Companion(Cults and places of the Dark Isles)
  • Legend Sci-Fi (A Sci-Fi conversion of the Legend Rules)
  • Robyn Hode (Using Robin Hood with Legend)

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...

• The Dark Isles (Britain during the Dark Ages)
  • The Dark Isles Companion(Cults and places of the Dark Isles)
  • Legend Sci-Fi (A Sci-Fi conversion of the Legend Rules)

Definite buys for me when they come out! Wish I could help, but my proofreading skills are rudimentary at best. I could proofread in a stitch for you, for obvious typos, but no remuneration would be required, as I just wouldn't be bringing the grammar skills to bat to call for it. I'd just like to help in any way with moving products, that I happen to want to get my hands on, to the digital shelves of drivethrurpg ;)

That said, I'm very psyched to see this stuff in the pipeline! ;t)

Edited by Lorcan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, real life has interfered with things - January is just about my busiest and most expensive month.

I will get back to people fairly soon.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...

Been really looking forward to some BRP/RQ/Legend dark ages england material... especially after reading alot of Bernard Cornwell and Jack Whyte... i'll pony up now if they're on kickstarter. Same with a Stone Age setting, had fun with GURPs Stone Age a microgame Sticks & Stones.

Edited by 10baseT