Happy New Year!

Conrad

Happy New Year ! :)

The game I am hoping to play ... well, if real life is kind to me, I will continue to work on my Thalassa setting,

the latest incarnation of my science fiction water world setting, this time with the "Perryverse" (= the universe

of the German Perry Rhodan science fiction series) as the background and a modified Ringworld RPG as the

system.

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

Happy New Year ! :)

The game I am hoping to play ... well, if real life is kind to me, I will continue to work on my Thalassa setting,

the latest incarnation of my science fiction water world setting, this time with the "Perryverse" (= the universe

of the German Perry Rhodan science fiction series) as the background and a modified Ringworld RPG as the

system.

And you'll be ready to submit the monograph when? ;D

Happy Upcoming New Year everyone! I hope whatever holidays you celebrate have treated you kindly.

With January comes a return to Ravenloft for me. I tried to get something going in October but it was too busy. Sadly, two of my players will have moved to Texas by the time I'm up and running again. I'm looking forward to getting back to the dread realms but a part of me is itching for a fantasy heartbreaker. Time will tell.

70/420

Happy New Year!

No longer Brother of the Chuckle, I see.

Definitely playing RQ, until the end of the campaign. Maybe Legend in 2015, if the current campaign finishes in time.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

Happy New Year to all.

Actually I haven't been in a game since 2012, owing to school and family health issues. I'll be happy if I can get something going. Ideally I'll get a Magic World game going, or my long-threatened Erebus campaign (maybe both). Failing that, there's maybe a Numenera game starting up nearby -- like the concept and core design, hate the D&D emulation layer on top -- or perhaps something OSR or Cthulhu-esque brewing.

Frank

"Welcome to the hottest and fastest-growing hobby of, er, 1977." -- The Laundry RPG

Guest Vile Traveller

Frohes Neujahr!

As well as some mid- to high-level BLUEHOLME™, I'm hoping to finally get a full game of Ancient AEONS™ going instead of just spot-testing rules. Wouldn't mind a game of RQ6, but I'd probably have to run it if I wanted to make that happen. And I'll probably play some FATE and Pathfinder, no doubt.