Thread: When Will RQ6 Be in Stock?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Default When Will RQ6 Be in Stock?

I have RQ6 from RPGNow but my friend wants to order a copy (Preferably paperback) and we can't seem to find any in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads

RQ6 is currently being reprinted in a standard hardback edition. The paperback has been discontinued (I do have a very small number of personal copies reserved for cons and tradeshows - PM me if you're interested), but the new hardback should be in stock and available in about 3 weeks.
    The Design Mechanism: Publishers of RuneQuest 6th Edition
    www.thedesignmechanism.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.whitaker View Post
    RQ6 is currently being reprinted in a standard hardback edition. The paperback has been discontinued (I do have a very small number of personal copies reserved for cons and tradeshows - PM me if you're interested), but the new hardback should be in stock and available in about 3 weeks.
    Thanks. He is looking forward to getting it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you know a.) a good online retailer who you know will be carrying it and b.) what sort of price point we are talking about? I try to buy most of my books and games from Amazon these days simply because of the Prime shipping and that I can get my purchases shipped where I work (my apartment building isn't all that secure), but they are very much hit-and-miss when it comes to stocking RPG books in particular.

I have the PDF from the recent special on DriveThru, but it would be nice to have a print book to sit alongside the copy of OpenQuest 2 I'm expecting next week.

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you know a.) a good online retailer who you know will be carrying it and b.) what sort of price point we are talking about?

You can buy a copy direct from us at www.thedesignmechanism.com/products. We'll ship it to wherever you need it to go. Price point will be in the $60 region, with US shipping around $10.
    The Design Mechanism: Publishers of RuneQuest 6th Edition
    www.thedesignmechanism.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I did stop by one of my local retailers, Guardian Games, and they'll special order it for me. I don't know whether they'll give me the new printing or their distributor's back stock.

I'm looking forward to this addition to my collection (although I do have the PDF already, and can't help but wonder how much money DM made from that ridiculously-low-priced sale).