Reptilians v. 2.0?

Alex Greene

Would anyone like me to release a new version of Reptilians of Legend? I'm looking at increased player character and Games Master options for our scaly friends, along with a few new surprises altogether.

I gave orcs a pretty good treatment in The Blood Path, and I hope I did them honour - I just want to give Saurians, Lizard Folk and Serpent People the same treatment.

Among other things I have lined up: Saurian deities and cults; Lizard Folk shamanism; Serpent People cults and orders. Typical spells, including sorcery spells I'm borrowing from my contribution to Spells of Legend and a few ideas I'm borrowing from Arcania of Legend: Blood Magic.

For all of them, more detailed information on cultural backgrounds, career options and so on.

And perhaps new stuff altogether, and maybe - with a little inspiration - a surprise or two.

Anyone interested in this?

Author of Fioracitta for Mythras and the 2d6 SFRPG setting of Castrobancla.

Sounds good to me.

However, I am interested in anything BRP/RQ/Legend based. PDFs tend to be cheap and don't fill my study, so I don't mind buying lots of supplements.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here