Has anyone else been banned from the Mongoose Forums as a Spammer?

soltakss

Hi All

Sorry for the interruption, but I have apparently been issued with a permanent ban on the Mongoose Forums for being a Spammer. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

Hopefully this is a software glitch, which is why I am wondering if it has affected anyone else.

I have contacted the Administrator.

Has anyone seen any SPAM posts under my username (soltakss) on the Legend Forums over the past few days?

Regards

Simon

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Hi All

Sorry for the interruption, but I have apparently been issued with a permanent ban on the Mongoose Forums for being a Spammer. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

Hopefully this is a software glitch, which is why I am wondering if it has affected anyone else.

I have contacted the Administrator.

Has anyone seen any SPAM posts under my username (soltakss) on the Legend Forums over the past few days?

Regards

Simon

No to all of these from me. Sounds like a software glitch.

And I'm back - they've had a lot of SPAM lately - must have clicked on the wrong user to ban.

Of course, I can now no longer claim to have never been banned from a forum :-/

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here