Over the past year or so, I have been working on several Legend supplements, and have reached the point where I need some help to continue.
The text has been completed on at least two supplements, but I need help on content, proof-reading, editing, layout and illustrations.
So, I am looking for people to assist in the following areas:
- Content – Answering the following questions: Is it suitable for publication? What shouldn't be included? What extra needs to be included? What needs changing?
- Proof-reading – Correcting any grammatical errors, typos and inconsistencies.
- Editing – Cutting down and reformatting of the text (I may think I am perfect, but others quite rightly disagree)
- Layout – Apparently, dumping it from Word isn't the right way to do the layout, so I need someone who knows what they are doing.
- Illustrations – I cannot draw, but I can do some rudimentary diagrams and maps, so I need people who can give me small drawings (Black and White preferred) to illustrate the text.
Payment would be in the form of a free copy of the supplement, plus a share of any profits the supplements make. I would not expect this to be particularly high, though.
If anyone is interested, please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
The Legend supplements in the pipeline are:
- The Land of Ice and Stone (Roleplaying in the Old Stone Age around 40,000 BC)
- The Dark Isles (Britain during the Dark Ages)
- The Dark Isles Companion(Cults and places of the Dark Isles)
- Legend Sci-Fi (A Sci-Fi conversion of the Legend Rules)
- Robyn Hode (Using Robin Hood with Legend)