Hello everybody

Whisker89

as the title says... hello guys :)

I'm a long-time fan of this forum, now I wish to interact with the community!

I've played RPGs for half of my (not so long) life, and I've betrayed the d20 years ago when I got my hands on Stormbringer...

Now my main interest is OpenQuest ;) I also own Cthulhu dark ages (ita) and Legend.

I'll try to not bother you too much :D

Ciao!

as the title says... hello guys :)

I'm a long-time fan of this forum, now I wish to interact with the community!

I've played RPGs for half of my (not so long) life, and I've betrayed the d20 years ago when I got my hands on Stormbringer...

Now my main interest is OpenQuest ;) I also own Cthulhu dark ages (ita) and Legend.

I'll try to not bother you too much :D

Ciao!

Ciao, Whisker89 benvenuto!

I guess you're a fellow Italian. You'll see that BRP central is a very friendly and relaxed board!

OpenQuest is a cool game ... as is/was Stormbringer. Which edition/s of Stormbringer did you play?

Smiorgan

thanks for the welcome guys!

of course, I'm italian! I really fell in love with OpenQuest, I'm using it to run a campaign with rookies and it's going great. It's almost a year that I'm working on an italian translation, and even this project is running fine :)

About Stormbringer: I've got the italian edition by Stratelibri, reprint, cover-dated 1995. It gave me great times of fun and epicness!

Welcome mate, you'll find this a cool place to bash all your BRP ideas around. As you know, many of the authors frequent the place and its great to get their opinions on how to house rule something, or how something could be portrayed in vein with the rules already currently at hand. Many other creative types regularly post, so you will not be short on a sounding board if need be. Feel free to float your ideas!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"