PC Chargen Aids?

LOL, thanks guys. I could also compile a Linux version, but past experience showed lack of interest.

Let me know if you find something missing or wrong. The tool is a bit try & error as I know how it works and it was never meant to be released to the public. But here we go! The "Minion" output should be used in conjunction with my Minion rules in the downloads section of this forum.

I've figured out the JavaScript to enable rolling characteristics randomly and will start work on a completely contained generator when I'm done with Manual of Monsters 2.0

(For NBOS Magic World Character generator )

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

I've figured out the JavaScript to enable rolling characteristics randomly and will start work on a completely contained generator when I'm done with Manual of Monsters 2.0

(For NBOS Magic World Character generator )

How about making up a crib sheet with your discoveries. I got a few sheets that could benefit from that!

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

This is the script for generating random numbers in Javascript.

function RandomStat( f)

{

//4d6 drop the lowest

var astat = new Array( d6(), d6(), d6(), d6());

astat = astat.sort();

f.Text = astat[1] + astat[2] + astat[3]; //ie, skip the lowest val which is stored in astat[0]

}

function RandomizeAllStats()

{

RandomStat( Strength);

RandomStat( Dexterity);

RandomStat( Constitution);

RandomStat( Intelligence);

RandomStat( Power);

RandomStat( Appearance );

}

In NBOS designer you simply tell the button to look up the script by placing the following in the source box:

RandomStat( Strength)

Hope this helps and is what you wanted.

Edited by tooley1chris

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

I'm on the T's for manual of monsters 2.0 so almost done. (Grinding teeth )

Soon after I'll link a new character sheet with lots of examples to reverse engineer.

I still have to figure proper "if/then " scripts before it'll be fully automated generator. I'm looking at making a "shop" page to buy and sell gear as well....

I've been hard at work updating my Magic World Character Generator for NBOS and it's looking pretty good!

I've all but completed the actual character gen process and am working with adding a page for purchasing gear..Pretty soon we'll have a self contained generator that will take players through races (calculating characteristics for human,dwarf, elf,half orc, half elf,and halfling per MW ), calculating starting funds and skills per occupation, calculate skills based on base, experience raises, and modifiers, on and on.

The shop page will allow purchasing weapons,gear, and armor placing them in the inventory sheet after spending the bronze.