Thread: Scenario for Mythic Iceland?

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question New scenarios for Mythic Iceland?

Will there be any new scenarios for Mythic Iceland published in the next year?
    Last edited by Conrad; February 4th, 2014 at 14:20.
    http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying.

Downloads
    Uploads

I never did get The Yule Cat to download. Probably just as well for my danger-prone Norsemen (see "Traits" discussion).

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by seneschal View Post
    I never did get The Yule Cat to download.
    Good job too. The Yule Cat was well nigh unbeatable!
    http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have been busy working on a Mythic Iceland Companion book that will contain three new adventures as well as new rules and new setting detail. It's hard to say when it's going to come out, but I'm trying to finish the manuscript this year, so it will probably get published by Chaosium some time in 2015.

Another project I have been working on is a long campaign book for Mythic Iceland that will take the player characters to a few different countries in the Viking world. It's a tale of intrigue and tragedy in the style of the best of the old Icelandic Sagas, which should span at least a dozen game sessions. The campaign is completely fleshed out at this point, and I'm working now on turning my chaotic pile of notes into a coherent text.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by PZiviani View Post
    I have been busy working on a Mythic Iceland Companion book that will contain three new adventures as well as new rules and new setting detail. It's hard to say when it's going to come out, but I'm trying to finish the manuscript this year, so it will probably get published by Chaosium some time in 2015.

Another project I have been working on is a long campaign book for Mythic Iceland that will take the player characters to a few different countries in the Viking world. It's a tale of intrigue and tragedy in the style of the best of the old Icelandic Sagas, which should span at least a dozen game sessions. The campaign is completely fleshed out at this point, and I'm working now on turning my chaotic pile of notes into a coherent text.

Those sound awesome. I would buy them all if I could get anyone to play in that setting.
    http://mattssuperheroes.blogspot.com/