Scenario for Mythic Iceland?

Conrad

• 2 months later...

I have been busy working on a Mythic Iceland Companion book that will contain three new adventures as well as new rules and new setting detail. It's hard to say when it's going to come out, but I'm trying to finish the manuscript this year, so it will probably get published by Chaosium some time in 2015.

Another project I have been working on is a long campaign book for Mythic Iceland that will take the player characters to a few different countries in the Viking world. It's a tale of intrigue and tragedy in the style of the best of the old Icelandic Sagas, which should span at least a dozen game sessions. The campaign is completely fleshed out at this point, and I'm working now on turning my chaotic pile of notes into a coherent text.

I have been busy working on a Mythic Iceland Companion book that will contain three new adventures as well as new rules and new setting detail. It's hard to say when it's going to come out, but I'm trying to finish the manuscript this year, so it will probably get published by Chaosium some time in 2015.

Another project I have been working on is a long campaign book for Mythic Iceland that will take the player characters to a few different countries in the Viking world. It's a tale of intrigue and tragedy in the style of the best of the old Icelandic Sagas, which should span at least a dozen game sessions. The campaign is completely fleshed out at this point, and I'm working now on turning my chaotic pile of notes into a coherent text.

Those sound awesome. I would buy them all if I could get anyone to play in that setting.

That's very, very good news. A couple of people have expressed an interest in me running some MI and not having time to get some scenarios together was holding me back; both of those products would be a true blessing.

Nice.