It's a tome!

Michael Hopcroft

Took my hardcover home this afternoon (I'd really been hoping I could wait until my convention, but it didn't work out that way). My, it's big.

I'd been reading parts of it electronically, but having the thing actually in front of me daring me to delve deep into its pages is another thing entirely.

Looks like I'll have to keep Bladesharp handy for this one.

It is a tome. I like how there is everything I want in one book, but at the same time, it is too big to use at gaming table :)

Also you must be quite fit to read it, unless you place it on the table. I think I will actually prefer to read the pdf from my tablet.

I love the hardcover edition, its a pleasure to read. But if you are after a gaming aid then you need to make your own screen / rules folder or just bring a tablet to the actual game, with the pdf in it. I kinda do both these day. I have a light folder with easy access to charts and house rules, and have the tablet on standby if we need to clarify anything in the rules pdf.

I wish all hardcover editions came with pdf registration codes at a reduced rate, that is how things are going. Still, nothing beats a good looking hardcover in the bookcase!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Yup in my perfect gamer world there is always a full size book for home and a digest size book for my game bag plus pdf. for my tablet.

All of these will be released on the same day with a GM screen for those who need them.

Maybe some supplements to be released in the next few months. Maybe if I can recruit more gamers who spend more money this could happen.

But these guys do an amazing job with the small budgets that they have and i'm very happy with what they have been producing.

My thanks and respect for everyone who has contributed to d100 game past,presant and future.

Miles