Pirates & Dragons Preview

doomedpc

We've just uploaded a free 22-page preview of the Pirates & Dragons Core Rulebook to DriveThruRPG - just click on this link!

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/127228/Pirates--Dragons-Taster

In other news, it's looking like the book might well be a little bigger the 300 pages we promised - but don't worry, all Kickstarter backers will get it at price you paid!

And in other, other news, we've got a further P&D book in the pipeline - The Book of Ships containing deckplans and stats for dozens of vessels for your P&D campaign.

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings

I just downloaded and skimmed through it. My first impression is that it makes me glad to have backed the project - it does a nice job of evoking the world, and the layout works well with the flavor of the text. I'm very much looking forward to the final product!

I just downloaded and skimmed through it. My first impression is that it makes me glad to have backed the project - it does a nice job of evoking the world, and the layout works well with the flavor of the text. I'm very much looking forward to the final product!

Many Thanks! :D

Peter Cakebread

>:>Cakebread&WaltonO:)

Purveyors of Fine Imaginings