Is Magic World a stand alone system?

Parayana

Is Magic World a stand alone system like Cthulhu and Runequest or does it require the Big Gold Book? Browsing these forums it seems like its stand alone but if anyone could enlighten me I'd appreciate as I'm thinking of picking it up.

Edit: My google-fu led me to Chaosiums site which says its a self contained system which answers my question which is sweet I'll be picking up a copy in the week, I loved running and playing Stormbringer back in the day.

Edited by Parayana

Edit: My google-fu led me to Chaosiums site which says its a self contained system which answers my question which is sweet I'll be picking up a copy in the week, I loved running and playing Stormbringer back in the day.

:tu:

"It's taken me all these years to realize that the Laws of Time are mine, and they will obey me!" - the Doctor

Is Magic World a stand alone system like Cthulhu and Runequest or does it require the Big Gold Book? Browsing these forums it seems like its stand alone but if anyone could enlighten me I'd appreciate as I'm thinking of picking it up.

Enjoy! This is the place to come if you have any questions.

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.