Tell your friends about Magic World, and WIN FREE STUFF!

BMonroe

This was posted over on the Official Chaosium Facebook Page, thought I'd drop it here, too:

Tell your friends about Magic World, and WIN FREE STUFF!

We know Magic World is an awesome game, and we know you do too. We want to get the word out, and want you all to help us do this. All you have to do is tell people now awesome it is, and you'll have the chance to win valuable awesome things!

"How does this work?" you ask. I'm glad you asked that; let me explain.

Here's what you need to do: simply post a review, actual play, or any other sort of discussion to an RPG forum, blog, social media site, etc. Or, if you'd prefer, set up a Magic World demo at a convention or local game store. Get a discussion started somehow, and you're entered to win. The only restriction is that the format has to be public (ie: not a Facebook thread only visible to your friends) and substantial (ie: a single tweet won't get you qualified, but spending a few hours tweeting about your thoughts while reading the book will).

Once you've done that, just send a link to the conversation to nick@chaosium.com along with your name. You will then be entered into the contest, and on your way to a chance to win VALUABLE PRIZES!

"But what are those prizes?" you ask?

Man, you sure ask a lot of questions.

One lucky Friend of Chaosium will win a copy of the Magic World rules book, and the upcoming supplement "Advanced Sorcery" in both print and PDF formats!

Two Friends of Chaosium will win "Advanced Sorcery" in both hard copy and PDF!

Finally, three Friends of Chaosium will win copies of Advanced Sorcery in PDF!

And every other entry will win our gratitude! Everyone's a winner!

The contest ends March 31, and the winners will be chosen the next day, so get those posts flowing!

Your pals,

Chaosium

Please don't contact me with Chaosium questions. I'm no longer associated with the company, and have no idea what the new management is doing.

Been playing a MAGIC World campaign Play by Post over at Unseen Servant for a few weeks now and at least 2 of the players bought PDFs. Everyone loves it.

My pen n paper crew have played everything from as simple as D&D basic to as complex as Rolemaster but refuse to play another system since second session of MW

Magic World is a real treasure.

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

C'mon guys. Am I the ONLY one spreading the love?

Advanced Sorcery for me! LoL!

Please note I do not actually work for Zomben ; I just do occasional advertising for him. :)

Edited by tooley1chris

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

I've been thinking about writing an Actual Play thread over at RPGNet using Mythic GM and Magic World to highlight how the system works. Does that count?

I've also got two BRP Ravenloft threads over at RPGNet too. One is a BRP Ravenloft translation thread and one is Actual Play thread over there, but they have been dormant since the game went on hiatus.

70/420

I've been thinking about writing an Actual Play thread over at RPGNet using Mythic GM and Magic World to highlight how the system works. Does that count?

I've also got two BRP Ravenloft threads over at RPGNet too. One is a BRP Ravenloft translation thread and one is Actual Play thread over there, but they have been dormant since the game went on hiatus.

This and PbP is a great way to introduce new players, IMO. I hope you win something! I've already bought everything but "Advanced Sorcery " *wink*

Can't wait for Companion to come out!