Crucible of Dragons is out

Vexthug

Hi Miles

No your order will go through, since the files were live and therefore could be sent to the printers immediately when you made the order.

Anyone who has made an order for the print version now, with its imperfect cover and want the final version without the imperfection, please send me an email at newt@d101games.com and I'll sort it out :)

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain

• 2 weeks later...

My copy arrived safe and sound Monday, it looks good so if there iS a mistake on the cover I'm OK with it. Sorry for jumping the gun on buying this book, but I was a bit excited . Its a great book I highly recommend picking this up if your looking for campaign like the old Griffin Mountain. Its not as detailed but that just leaves you with more room to make it your own. So this is a feature not a flaw for me. But there is still a lot of information in which to build a long campaign on.

I'm very happy with Crucible of the Dragons, and cannot wait to run a campaign with it.

Miles