Spellbook of Legend?

p_clapham

I agree, I really liked that book. I think Mongoose will be sticking with the Arcania line of books, which I also like. Just my guess since I have no inside info. There is an old thread on their forums. http://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50757. They put together a bunch of player built spells that's pretty extensive. Some are OK but some are pretty good.

Miles

There are some nice ones in that document. Thank you for the heads up.

I agree, I really liked that book. I think Mongoose will be sticking with the Arcania line of books, which I also like. Just my guess since I have no inside info. There is an old thread on their forums. http://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50757. They put together a bunch of player built spells that's pretty extensive. Some are OK but some are pretty good.

Miles

One of my favorite supplements for MRQ 1 was the Runequest Spellbook. Are there plans in the works to do a similar book for Legend sometime in the near future?

It's probably better asking on the Mongoose Legend forum http://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/viewforum.php?f=79 - Matthew does check here, but I think he checks over there more often.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

Miles

It's a good idea, but like you said, I think they're just going to stick with Arcania line, which honestly I'm fine with. Gives different options for magic that are well thought out.

Get all our products at our website: www.devotedpublishing.com

Check Solace Games out on Facebook here!

Flesh Ward

Autonomous

This spell fills the caster with unnatural vitality, enhancing his ability to shrug off damage. For each 10% in the sorcerer's grimore skill add one hit point to all hit locations. These hit points are subtracted first.

Aura of Destruction

Concentration, Resist (Resilience)

This spell turns the sorcerer into a battery of magical destruction. While the sorcerer concentrates on the spell everything in range but the caster is subject to a magical attack, inflicting a random hit location with an amount of damage according to the sorcerer's grimore skill. This spell affects both opponents and allies with the range of the spell.

1-20% 1D2 damage, 21-40% 1D4, 41-60% 1D6, 61-80% 1D8, 81-100% 1D10, 101-120% 2D6, 121-140% 1D6+1D8, 141-160% 2D8 and so on.

Both armor and magical defenses (such as Countermagic Shield or Spell Resistance) provide protection against this spell.

There are many versions of this spell according to the rune from which it was derived. For example a Aura of Destruction (Fire) would burn the target, where as a Aura of Destruction Cold would slowly freeze the target.

Another Sorcery spell adapted from MRQ 1

Siphon Life

Concentration, Resist (Resilience)

This spell drains the life force of the target and transfers it to the caster, restoring his health. This spell inflicts its intensity in damage, split evenly between every hit location of the target creature (roll randomly if necessary). This damage cannot be reduced by armor. For every two point of damage an individual sustains, the caster can heal himself of one point of damage to a hit location of his choice.