Congratulations on the updated Runequest 6

tgcb

Yes it looks great. The hard cover copy will look really nice. Kinda cool seeing my name on the backers page ;D

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to preface my post here with the caveat that I'm onto a second bottle of merlot.

Now that's out of the way, as of today I now own each product available from The Design Mechanism. RQ6, MI, MI companion, BoQ, and the RQ app. While this is hardly necessary, it does nevertheless Inspire in me the desire to express to those responsible my appreciation of their efforts. I am an American, and as such have spent the majority of my life as a BRP user in the shadow of the D&D d20 heritage. RuneQuest has always held a special place in my heart, and with the recent return of the RQ name, so too has returned my love of role-playing. I use these rules to entertain many members of my university Anthropology Society, a group for whom the specific details of reality are never lost. As a result, they will only ever accept RQ6 as their system, and the mythic settings it easily supports.

On behalf of myself, my friends, and the EWU Anthro Society, I would like to thank Loz and Pete both for dragging the d100 model I have always embraced into the 21st century.

Currently running...

Blood & Oil... The Wastes of Mad Max in BRP on Roll20

I will be updating the general files in due course, but only once all the backers have their copies (coz they funded the changes and its only fair).

Will those general files be available to those of us who pre-ordered RQ6 the first time around, in 2012? And if so, how? I checked Glorantha.com and DesignMechanism.com and neither lists the order I made back then.

Frank

"Welcome to the hottest and fastest-growing hobby of, er, 1977." -- The Laundry RPG

Will those general files be available to those of us who pre-ordered RQ6 the first time around, in 2012? And if so, how? I checked Glorantha.com and DesignMechanism.com and neither lists the order I made back then.

Yes they will. The updated file is being uploaded to Moon Design today and you'll be able to update your PDF from their archive.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

I would like to preface my post here with the caveat that I'm onto a second bottle of merlot.

Now that's out of the way, as of today I now own each product available from The Design Mechanism. RQ6, MI, MI companion, BoQ, and the RQ app. While this is hardly necessary, it does nevertheless Inspire in me the desire to express to those responsible my appreciation of their efforts. I am an American, and as such have spent the majority of my life as a BRP user in the shadow of the D&D d20 heritage. RuneQuest has always held a special place in my heart, and with the recent return of the RQ name, so too has returned my love of role-playing. I use these rules to entertain many members of my university Anthropology Society, a group for whom the specific details of reality are never lost. As a result, they will only ever accept RQ6 as their system, and the mythic settings it easily supports.

On behalf of myself, my friends, and the EWU Anthro Society, I would like to thank Loz and Pete both for dragging the d100 model I have always embraced into the 21st century.

You know, its things like this that make my week. From the bottom of our hearts, Pete and I thank you (and the EWU Anthro Society). It is very much appreciated.

:-)

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 1 month later...

Mine showed up a few days ago. It is truly a thing of beauty. There is no mistaking the care and effort that you put into your work. It has been quite a few years since I last ran a RuneQuest game, and I very much appreciate the fact that the Design Mechanism's products both speak back to those fond memories and spark inspiration in my mind to put a new group together. Thanks!